Saturday, May 14, 2016

Infestation by Cheryl Kaye Tardif

published by Imajin Qwikies

This book will stay with you for a long time. It preys on your fears and phobias while at the same time surprising you with quirky changes of direction. I really enjoyed it, even though I know nightmares will be coming. I feel itchy and crawly as though the storyline reached right out to embrace me. Yet, there is humor as well. The terror builds as the "infestation" escalates. But what I thought was a great touch was the reasoning behind the horror. This book is a quick read and hard to put down so easy to read in one go. This is nightmare brought to life, phobias awakened, the kind of story you love to fear, the kind of writing that Cheryl Kaye Tardif does so well. Definitely pick up this book/ebook if you want a vibrant, living, terrifying story.


No comments: