Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The Perfect Stranger - a Novel by Megan Miranda

 Author Megan Miranda
publisher Simon & Schuster Paperbacks

What is reality and how do you recognize it? Kept me reading into the night!
 Though I kind of got lost here and there in the book, sure enough the catch up would come along. I found the book interesting, with a lot of twists and turns and enough confusion to wonder, is she real or is she not? A unique take on composition considering the psychological aspects making it a puzzle to be solved for sure. I'm sorry I hadn't read Megan Miranda's "All the Missing Girls", a matter I'll remedy as soon as possible. Here I am not only going the wrong direction but reading the second book first! Regardless, the book took a hold on me and I found it fascinating and unexpected.

No comments: